Turkey says its convoy attacked in Syria, three civilians killed


19/8/2019 16:32:00
Print
     .

A Turkish military convoy was attacked en route to one of its observation posts in northwest Syria on Monday, Turkey’s Defense Ministry said, adding that three civilians were killed and 12 others wounded in the air strike.

 

The ministry said in a statement that the attack violated Ankara’s agreements and cooperation with Russia, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s most powerful ally. It said Russia had been told in advance about the convoy.

 

 

 

 

 

PUKmedia / Reuters


 

Commemoration of 3 Kurdish activists shot in Paris


Thursday, Kurds saluted the seventh anniversary of the assassination of 3 Kurdish women activists in France.

 

The crime took place on January 9, 2013, targeting 3 female Kurdi...


»  3 Kurdish girls die in a fire in Norway
»  Kurdish teenager plays for several European football clubs
 

Susan Rice: U.S. has ‘sold out the Kurds’ with Syria move


Susan Rice, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and national security adviser in the Obama administration, joined Judy Woodruff on PBS NewsHour and discussed the Trump administration&rsquo...


»  INTERVIEW: Kurdish leader Ilham Ahmed on security in North and East Syria
»  A political analyst: The subject of the disappeared will be raised for electoral campaigns
 

Who are PUK's new leaders?


The PUK's has elected two young new leaders and started its new era of political and party activities.

 

The Leadership Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in a meeting...


»  Coronavirus is controllable, Chinese Foreign Minister says
»  Munich Security Conference: NATO secretary general defends trans-Atlantic ties

Caricature