Philippe Coutinho: Barcelona midfielder set for Bayern Munich loan move


17/8/2019 09:55:00
Print
     .

Bayern Munich have agreed to sign attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona on season-long loan deal with an option to buy.

 

The German champions said the 27-year-old Brazilian is expected to complete the move in the coming days.

 

Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "The name doesn't matter, only the quality."

 

The club are also set to sign 19-year-old midfielder Mickael Cuisance from Borussia Monchengladbach.

 

Coutinho, who was in the crowd for Barcelona's La Liga defeat against Athletic Bilbao on Friday, joined from Liverpool in a £142m deal in January 2018.

 

Despite scoring 21 goals in 76 appearances for the Spanish giants, he has fallen short of expectations and had been linked with several clubs this summer.

 

It is believed he was included as part of a bid by Barcelona to re-sign Neymar from Paris St-Germain, the Spanish club reportedly willing to offer 100m euros (£92.4m) plus Coutinho for the forward.

 

Tottenham ended their interest in a loan deal for Coutinho earlier this month, while he was also linked with moves to Arsenal and back to Liverpool.

 

 

PUKmedia \ BBC


 

KRG Representative in Poland at the Economic Forum


Ziyad Raoof KRG Representative in Poland participated in 29 th edition of the Economic Forum in Krynica (Poland). It is one of the biggest political and economic conference in East- Central Europe ...


»  Top thinker Caucher Birkar talks maths and migration
»  A Kurdish guy saves the lives of 6 people
 

A political analyst: The subject of the disappeared will be raised for electoral campaigns


Political analyst, Wathiq al-Hashemi stressed that the subject of the disappeared and missing in Iraq cannot be resolved, pointing out that raising it is a part of the election campaigns.

&...


»  Top thinker Caucher Birkar talks maths and migration
»  Taimur of Anfal: Survivor of the Samawa mass graves
 

Displaced persons: 2019 will be one of the worst years on record


Natural disasters have already forced 7 million people from their homes in 2019. Experts expect the number to triple by the end of the year as mass displacement becomes "the norm."

 
»  A forgotten camp in Syria could be the birthplace of ISIS' revenge generation
»  World 'gravely' unprepared for effects of climate crisis


Caricature