Office of the rescue of Yazidi abductees revealed the toll of the victims of ISIS terrorists since August 3, 2014.
On Thursday, August 1 of 2019, Khairi Buzani, general director of Yazidi affairs at Ministry of Endowment & Religious Affairs told PUKmedia that the death toll and statistics are approved by the United Nations, including the crimes committed against Yazidis from the beginning of the invasion.
He added: The statistics are as follows:
- The number of Yazidis in Iraq is about 550,000 people.
- The number of people displaced by ISIS invasion is about 360,000 displaced people.
- The number of martyrs in the first days of the invasion is 1293 martyrs. . .
- The number of orphans as a result of the invasion is about 2745
- The number of mass graves discovered in Sinjar reached 80 mass graves in addition to dozens of individual cemetery sites so far.
- The number of religious shrines that have been bombed is 68 shrines.
- The number of those who emigrated abroad is estimated at more than (100,000).
- The number of abductees are 6417, including:
The number of survivors from ISIS's clutch are as follows:
Female children: 1033
Male children: 947
The number of detainees by ISIS: