The US State Department announced on Thursday, a $ 10 million reward for information on two AQAP leaders.
Assistant Foreign Minister for Diplomatic Security, Michael Ivanov told reporters in a briefing that the ministry was offering up to $ 6 million in exchange for information about Saad bin Atif al-Awlaqi.
He said up to four million counterparts had been allocated information on Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud al-Qusi, who he said had encouraged attacks on the United States.
PUKmedia \ Follow Up
Sheikh Jangi discusses region's security with General Hill
Lahur Sheikh Jangi to Mam Jalal: We are following your path
Remembering comrade Adel Murad
Thursday, Kurds saluted the seventh anniversary of the assassination of 3 Kurdish women activists in France.
The crime took place on January 9, 2013, targeting 3 female Kurdi...
One of the citizens inside a quarantine center in the city of Sulaymaniyah said that what the medical and administrative staff provide is not possible for major countries to provide, and that the q...
U.S. foreign policy hands are rightly grappling with how engaged the United States should be in the Middle East. Thought-provoking essays by Martin Indyk (in The Wall Street Journal) and Mara Karli...