The Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal Affairs announced on Wednesday the extraction of the remains of 148 Yazidis in Sinjar, pointing out that the special teams have stopped their functions.
Fuad Osman, spokesman for the Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal Affairs, told PUKmedia that the special teams had stopped their duties in the mass graves in the village of Kocho, adding that the teams had extracted the remains of 148 in 10 mass graves.
In a previous statement to PUKmedia, the ministry stated that since the start of its mission on April 11 to April 27, the special teams have lifted the remains of 109 Yazidi victims, while the teams stopped their work on the 22nd of last month after being shot by unidentified persons.
The PUK gets the post of a parliamentary committee rapporteur
The PUK gets the presidency of parliamentary foreign relations committee
PUK meets with the Sadrist movement
A Kurdish girl nominated herself for a seat in the European Union and her nomination number is 13.
Sham Ahmed says “I was a little girl when I came from Kurdistan to Eu...
Sulaymaniyah, Iraq - Over the past year, Iraq has seen a number of major political developments, including the fallout of the Kurdish independence referendum, the May national elections, and the Se...
The Middle East Research Institute’s Founder, Dlawer Ala'Aldeen issued a report about the latest developments of the tensions between the US and Iran that has been going on for a while now.
» Breaking the Cycle of Shame in Iraq
» US plans to deploy 120,000 troops in Middle East