The Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal Affairs announced on Saturday the lifting of the remains of 55 victims of genocide against Yezidis in the village of Kuju.
Fuad Osman, a ministry spokesman, told PUKmedia that since the start of its mission on April 11 to April 27, the special teams had lifted the remains of 109 Yezidi victims, adding that the teams had stopped working on the 22nd of this month because of firing.
He added that a joint delegation from the Ministry of Martyrs and the Foundation of martyrs and special teams, supervised the process of opening graves today, noting that it is 10 mass graves so far.
He confirmed that the special teams will continue their work on Sunday at graves no. 9 and 10, adding that the remains of 39 victims out of 51 in Tomb 9 have been removed and the remains of 16 out of 30 in Tomb 10 have been removed.
The PUK gets the post of a parliamentary committee rapporteur
The PUK gets the presidency of parliamentary foreign relations committee
PUK meets with the Sadrist movement
A Kurdish girl nominated herself for a seat in the European Union and her nomination number is 13.
Sham Ahmed says “I was a little girl when I came from Kurdistan to Eu...
Sulaymaniyah, Iraq - Over the past year, Iraq has seen a number of major political developments, including the fallout of the Kurdish independence referendum, the May national elections, and the Se...
The Middle East Research Institute’s Founder, Dlawer Ala'Aldeen issued a report about the latest developments of the tensions between the US and Iran that has been going on for a while now.
» Breaking the Cycle of Shame in Iraq
» US plans to deploy 120,000 troops in Middle East